Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research
Virginia Commonwealth University
ysong3 at vcu dot
- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems
Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2013.
- M.S., Operations Research, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012.
- M.S., Computer Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012.
- B.S., Computational Mathematics, Peking University, 2009.
- Optimization under uncertainty
- Polyhedral approaches to mixed-integer programming
- Large-scale computational optimization methods
- Applications of optimization: network design, portfolio selection, wind energy, etc.
- Y. Song and J. Luedtke. “Branch-and-cut Approaches for
Chance-constrained Formulations of Reliable Network Design Problems", Mathematical Programming Computation, 5(4), 397-432 (2013).
- Y. Song, J. Luedtke and S. Kucukyavuz, "Chance-constrained Binary Packing Problems", INFORMS Journal on Computing, Online First (2014).
- Q. Zhang, Y. Song, Q. Liu, S. R. Chandukala and P. Z. G. Qian, “Quantification of Brand Relationship: A Spatial Model with Hidden Group Correlation”, submitted (2013).
- Y. Song and J. Luedtke, "An Adaptive Partition-based Approach for Solving Two-stage Stochastic Programs with Fixed Recourse", under first revision at SIAM Journal on Optimization (2014).
- Y. Song and M. Zhang, "Chance-Constrained Multi-Terminal Network Design Problems", submitted, available at Optimization Online (2014).
- S. Ahmed, J. Luedtke, Y. Song and W. Xie, "Nonanticipative duality and mixed-integer programming formulations for chance-constrained stochastic programs", working paper, available at Optimization Online (2014).
- R. Fukasawa, Q. He and Y. Song, "A branch-cut-and-price algorithm for the energy minimization vehicle routing problem", Transportation Science, accepted, available at Optimization Online (2014).
- Y. Song. "Structure-exploiting algorithms for solving chance-constrained and integer stochastic programs", PhD Dissertation (2013).
This page does not reflect an official position of Virginia Commonwealth University.