March 5, 2002
(1) Evaluate the following integrals.
(2) A object moving on a straight line has a (nonconstant) acceleration of 6t feet per second per second at time t. It travels a distance of 33 feet between times t = 0 and t = 3. Find the object's velocity function v(t).
(4) Find the average value of the function on the interval [0, ln(2)].
(6) The graph of a function f(x) has slope at each point (x, f(x)).
Also, the graph of f(x) passes through the point (1, 5). Find the function f(x).
(7) The expression represents a definite integral over the interval [3, 5]. Write the definite integral. (You do not need to find its value.)