|MATH 200, Calculus I||
|Richard Hammack (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
MyMathLab is an interactive website where you can:
· Submit online homework assignments for your course.
· Self-test & work through practice exercises with step-by-step help to improve your math skills.
· Study more efficiently with a personalized study plan and exercises that match your book.
· Get help when YOU need it. MyMathLab includes multimedia learning aids, videos, animations, and live tutorial help.
To register for MyMathLab, you need
a MyMathLab student access code (packaged with your new text, or standalone at your
Before You Begin:
Once your registration is complete, a Confirmation page appears. You will also receive this information by email. Make sure you print the Confirmation page as your receipt. Remember to write down your username and password. You are now ready to access your resources!
Retaking the course?
If you are retaking this course and used MyMathLab in the previous course, you can use your existing Pearson username and password. You will not need to pay again
Signing In Later:
· Go to www.pearsonmylab.com and click Sign in.
· Enter your username and password and click Sign In.
· On the left, click the name of your course.
The first time you enter your course from your own computer and anytime you use a new computer, click the Installation Wizard or Browser Check on the Announcements page. After completing the installation process and closing the wizard, you will be on your course home page and ready to explore your MyMathLab resources!