- Qijun Gu, Kyle Jones, Wanyu Zang, Meng Yu and Peng Liu. Revealing Abuses of Channel Assignment Protocols in Multi-Channel Wireless Networks: An Investigation Logic Approach. In the 17th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2012). Acceptance rate: 20%.
- Min Li, Yulong Zhang, Kun Bai, Wanyu Zang, Meng Yu, Xubin He. Improving Cloud Survivability through Dependency based Virtual Machine Placement (short paper). In the International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT'12), Rome,Italy, 24-27 July 2012.
- Qijun Gu, Wanyu Zang, Meng Yu, and Peng Liu. Collaborative Traffic-aware Intrusion Monitoring in Multi-channel Mesh Networks. In the 11th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (TrustCom-2012), Liverpool, UK, 25-27 June 2012.
- Wuqiong Pan, Yulong Zhang, Meng Yu, and Jiwu Jing. Improving Virtualization Security by Splitting Hypervisor into Smaller Components. In The
26th Annual WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec'12), Institut Mines-Télécom, Paris, France. July 11-13, 2012.
- Yulong Zhang, Min Li, Kun Bai, Meng Yu, and Wanyu Zang. Incentive Compatible Moving Target Defense against VM-Colocation Attacks in Clouds. In IFIP International Information Security and Privacy Conference 2012, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, 4-6 June 2012. Acceptance rate: 25%.
- Wuqiong Pan, Jiwu Jing, Luning Xia, Zongbin Liu, and Meng Yu. An efficient RSA Implementation without Precomputation. In The 7th China International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (Inscrypt'2011), Beijing, China, November 30 - Dec 3 2011.
- Qijun Gu, Meng Yu, Wanyu Zang, and Peng Liu. Lightweight attacks against channel assignment protocols in mimc wireless networks. In IEEE ICC, Communication and Information System Security Symposium, Kyoto, Japan, 5-9 June 2011. Acceptance rate: 38.5%.
- Peng Liu and Meng Yu. Damage assessment and repair in attack resilient distributed database systems. Computer Standards and Interfaces, 33:96–107, January 2011.
- Meng Yu, Wanyu Zang, and Peng Liu. Recovery of data integrity under multi-tier archi- tectures. IET Information Security, 4(4):344–351, 2010.
- Heywoong Kim, Qijun Gu, Meng Yu, Wangyu Zang, and Peng Liu. A simulation framework for performance analysis of multi-interface and multi-channel wireless net- works in inet/omnet++. In Proceedings of the 2010 Spring Simulation Multiconference, SpringSim ’10, pages 101:1–101:8, New York, NY, USA, 2010. ACM.
- Meng Yu, Alex Hai Wang, Wanyu Zang, and Peng Liu. Evaluating survivability and costs of three virtual machine based server architectures. In Internatinoal Conference on Security and Cryptography, pages 478–485, 2010.
- Wanyu Zang, Meng Yu, and Peng Liu. Incentive-based methods for inferring attacker intent and strategies and measuring attack resilience. In H. Raghav Rao and Shambhu Upadhyaya, editors, Handbooks in Information Systems: Information Assurance, Secu- rity and Privacy Services, volume 4, pages 679–705. Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2009.
- Meng Yu, Peng Liu, and Wanyu Zang. The implementation and evaluation of a recovery system for workflows. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 32:158–183, January 2009.
- Wanyu Zang, Qijun Gu, Meng Yu, and Peng Liu. An attack-resilient channel assignment mac protocol. In Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems, NBIS ’09, pages 246–253, Indianapolis, Indiana. USA, 2009. IEEE Computer Society. Acceptance rate: 37%.
- Peng Liu, Sushil Jajodia, and Meng Yu. Damage quarantine and recovery in data process- ing systems. In Database Security Handbook: Applications and Trends, pages 383–407. Springer, 2008.
- Kun Bai, Meng Yu, and Peng Liu. Trace: Zero-down-time database damage tracking, quarantine, and cleansing with negligible run-time overhead. In Proceedings of the 13th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security: Computer Security, ESORICS ’08, pages 161–176, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2008. Springer-Verlag. Acceptance rate: 22%.
- Meng Yu, Wanyu Zang, and Peng Liu. Database isolation and filtering against data corruption attacks. In Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, pages 97–106, Miami, Florida, December 2007. Acceptance rate: 22%.
- Meng Yu, Wanyu Zang, and Barbara Reagor. Decentralized trust management based on the reputation of information sources. In IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC’2007), pages 212–217, 2007.
- Meng Yu, Peng Liu, Wanyu Zang, and Sushil Jajodia. Trusted recovery. In Ting Yu and Sushil Jajodia, editors, Secure data management in decentralized systems, pages 59–94. Springer, 2007.
- Wanyu Zang, Peng Liu, and Meng Yu. How resilient is the internet against ddos attacks? — a game theoretic analysis of signature-based rate limiting. The International Journal of Intelligent Control and Systems, 12(4):307–316, December 2007.
- Wanyu Zang, Meng Yu, and Peng Liu. A distributed algorithm for workflow recovery. International Journal on Intelligent Control and Systems, 12(1):56–62, March 2007.
- Peng Liu, Meng Yu, and Jiwu Jing. Information assurance. In Hossein Bidgoli, editor, Handbook of Information Security, volume 2, pages 110–126. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2006.
- Wanyu Zang and Meng Yu. A dead-lock free self-healing algorithm for distributed transactional processes. In International Conference on Information systems security (ICISS’06), pages 289–302, December 2006. Acceptance rate: 30%.
- Peng Liu, Wanyu Zang, and Meng Yu. Incentive-based modeling and inference of at- tacker intent, objectives, and strategies. ACM Transaction on Information System Secu- rity, 8:78–118, February 2005.
- Meng Yu, Peng Liu, and Wanyu Zang. Specifying and using intrusion masking models to process distributed operations. Journal of Computer Security, 13:623–658, July 2005.
- Meng Yu, Wanyu Zang, and Peng Liu. Defensive execution of transactional processes against attacks. In Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC’05), pages 515–526, Tucson, Arizona, USA, December 2005. Acceptance rate: 19.6%.
- Meng Yu, Wanyu Zang, Peng Liu, and Jiacun Wang. The architecture of an automatic distributed recovery system. In IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, pages 999–1004, Tucson, Arizona, 2005.
- Meng Yu, Peng Liu, and Wanyu Zang. Self-healing workflow systems under attacks. In 24th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS’04), pages 418 – 425, 2004. Acceptance rate: 17.68%.
- Meng Yu, Peng Liu, and Wanyu Zang. Intrusion masking for distributed atomic opera- tions. In The 18th IFIP International Information Security Conference, pages 229–240, Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Greece, 26-28 May 2003. IFIP Technical Committee 11, Kluwer Academic Publishers. Acceptance rate: 27%.
- Meng Yu, Peng Liu, and Wanyu Zang. Multi-version based attack recovery of work- flow. In The 19th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC’03), pages 142–151, Las Vegas, Nevada, December 2003. Acceptance rate: 30%.