RelA project lab report
- Your peers who have not taken this course
- Pitch Introduction and methods accordingly
- In vivo experiments
- Your constructions and the stories behind
- Write the report as if it were a presentation
(except that more detail is possible in writing).
- Focus on the reasons and principles behind
- However, give the detailed procedure (in
as compact form as possible) for all procedures, unless there
is a published reference you can cite instead.
- Do not disregard unexpected outcomes (experiments
that "didn't work"). Let them be part of the story.
- Rely on actual data and your analysis of