David Chan's Research
- J.M. Tchuenche, C. Chiyaka, D.M. Chan, A. Matthews, G. Mayer. 2010. A Mathematical Model for Antimalarial Drug Resistance. Mathematical Medicine and Biology.
- N.B. Menke, J.W. Cain, A.R. Reynolds, D.M. Chan, R.A. Segal, T.M. Witten, D.G. Bonchev, R.F. Diegelmann, K.R. Ward. 2009. An In Silico Approach to the Analysis of Acute Wound Healing. Wound Repair and Regeneration. 18: 105-113.
- D.M. Chan, C.M. Kent, N.L. Ortiz. 2009. Convergence Results on a Second-Order Rational Difference Equation with Quadratic Terms. Advances in Difference Equations.
- H. Sedaghat, M.A. Wood, J.W. Cain, C.K. Cheng, C.M. Baumgarten, D.M. Chan. 2008. Complex temporal patterns of spontaneous initiation and termination of reentry in a loop of cardiac tissue. Journal of Theoretical Biology 254: 14-26.
- D. M. Chan "Asymptotic Stability in Discrete Models for iteroparous Species" Proceedings of the Conference on Differential & Difference Equations and Applications, 2006
- D. M. Chan, E. R. Chang, M. Dehghan, C. M. Kent, M. Mazrooei, & H. Sedaghat "Asymptotic Stability for Difference Equations with Decreasing Arguments" Journal of Difference Equations with Applications, 2006.
- D. M. Chan, J. E. Franke "Probabilities of Extinction, Weak Extinction, Permanence, and Mutual Exclusion in Discrete, Competitive, Lotka-Volterra Systems that Involve Invading Species" Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 2004.
- D. M. Chan, J. E. Franke "Probabilities of Extinction, Weak Extinction, Permanence, and Mutual Exclusion in Discrete, Competitive, Lotka-Volterra Systems" International Journal of Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2004.
- D. M. Chan, J. E. Franke, "Multiple Extinctions in a Discrete Competitive System" Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 2001.
- D. M. Chan, J. E. Franke, "Extinction, Weak Extinction, and Persistence in a Discrete, Competitive Lotka-Volterra Model" International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, 2000.
Back to main homepage
- Modeling Gene Movement via Animal Dispersion
This is in collaboration with Rodney Dyer and funded by NSF. For more information see here .
- Modeling Patterns in Tachycardia
For more information click here .
- Theoretical Population Dynamics using Difference Equations.