Morattico Wharf

                                                                          Photograph: Mariner's Museum

Morattico Wharf extended out from Morattico Point into the Rappahannock River and was a main stop for steamboats traveling from Baltimore to Fredericksburg from approximately the turn of the century until the early 1930's.  The final remnants of the wharf were washed away during the August storm of 1933.


Home | Moratticana | Photograph Tour | Boat Gallery | Animal Kingdom