The following case studies are fictitious but present examples of some typical profiles of students with disabilities. Following each case study are inclusion strategies appropriate to each student.
Click here to see links to many case studies as seen on "All Kinds of Minds" website.
- Fairfax County Teacher Questions
- Case studies from Midwestern State University
- Virginia Music Teacher Case Studies
- Working with a committee
- Pushy Parents
- Calming a Disruptive Student
- Checklist for Case Study Competencies