Hello and welcome to the fall 2015 semester! Here is our information letter for fall, complete with dates, make-up times, etc. Please read carefully and save this for future reference.
Lesson Cancellations and Makeup Days
We try to be as flexible as we can with lesson rescheduling and will do our best to accommodate your needs. We have the following policies regarding lesson cancellations:
- Up to three lessons each semester canceled by the student will be rescheduled. After the third lesson, others canceled by the student will not be rescheduled. All lessons canceled by the Hammels will be rescheduled.
- Lessons canceled by the student without 24 hour notice will not be rearranged. Because of the unique nature of the group lesson experience, we are unable to rearrange these lessons as well.
- Cancellation due to weather related incidents will be rescheduled at the discretion of the Hammels. Generally, a date amenable to the greatest number of students will be chosen. It may not be possible to reschedule all weather related cancellations.
During the semester, any lessons that cannot be rescheduled during the regular teaching week will be rescheduled on a makeup day. Please, Please, Pretty Please.......look ahead at your calendars for school trips, concerts, family vacations, etc. and let us know when you are going to miss lessons. Please note that make-up times are filled VERY quickly.
Our studio rates for the 2015-2016 school year are as follows:
- Half Hour Lessons - $500 per semester
- Hour Lessons - $900 per semester
Lesson commitments are for the entire semester. Refunds will not be given.
Payment may be made in one of three ways:
- Four tuition payments – payable at the first lesson of each month.
- Half the tuition at first lesson, and half at 8th lesson.
- Entire tuition – payable at first lesson of the semester.
Please have checks made out to either Bruce or Alice Hammel.
Online Banking - a number of our families have found that their online banking bill paying service works great for sending lesson payments!